BOOK DONATIONS ACCEPTED BY APPOINTMENT
The Friends are now taking donations, but by advance appointment only.
Call us at 510.526.3720 during library open days/hours, after selecting a language option, wait for the option to reach Friends of the Albany Library to leave a message as our office is not “staffed”. Leave a message and we’ll call you back. You can also reach us by email at email@example.com any time. Please note that our office isn’t staffed, so it may take a few days for us to get back to you.
- Of useable items: books, working DVD’s, CD’s, Audiobooks, LP records, selected magazines
- NO LONGER accepting VHS nor cassette tapes
- In acceptable condition only
Acceptable Condition means:
- NO MOLD or MILDEW
- NO CREATURES LIVING or DEAD
- NO TORN PAGES
- NO UNDERLINING OR HIGHLIGHTING
- NO BROKEN SPINES
- NO WATER DAMAGE
- NO ODOR