The Friends of the Albany Library (“FAL”) is a 501 (c)(3) public benefit non-profit corporation, EIN 94-3085229. We are staffed by volunteers.
FAL’s purpose is to support the Albany Library, which we do by funding many library programs and events, and also by purchase of various library materials.
FAL Board effective October 2023
- President Marsha Skinner
- Vice-President Susan Barnes
- Past President Karen Campbell
- Treasurer Vijaya Srivastava
- Recording Secretary Caryl O’Keefe
- Corresponding Secretary Dru Burrell
- Director Preeti Dadlani
- Director Hank Olson
- Director Dede Pansino
- Director Yancy Zhang
- Director Betty Schinnerer
- Director Eve Nilson